Strawberry Pot Pie
I love to make easy desserts, and although these cute individual pies will draw "oohs" and "ahhs" they couldn't be simpler. —Jackie Schwartzinger, Lake Zurich, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 9 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons coarse sugar
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Combine sugar and flour; sprinkle over strawberries and gently toss to coat. Transfer to six greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll one pastry sheet. Using an 8-oz. ramekin as a pattern, cut out three pastry circles to 1/2 in. beyond edge of ramekin. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Place one pastry circle over each ramekin; press to seal edges to ramekin. Cut slits in each. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 351 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Triple Berry Cobbler in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.