Strawberry Pot Pie
I love to make easy desserts, and although these cute individual pies will draw "oohs" and "ahhs" they couldn't be simpler. —Jackie Schwartzinger, Lake Zurich, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 9 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons coarse sugar
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Combine sugar and flour; sprinkle over strawberries and gently toss to coat. Transfer to six greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll one pastry sheet. Using an 8-oz. ramekin as a pattern, cut out three pastry circles to 1/2 in. beyond edge of ramekin. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Place one pastry circle over each ramekin; press to seal edges to ramekin. Cut slits in each. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 351 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Triple Berry Cobbler in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2012