Strawberry Pie Ice Cream
Our home economists dressed up store-bought strawberry ice cream with whipped topping, cashews, chocolate chips and pieces of a graham cracker pie crust. One scoop won't be enough!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a freeze.