- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add strawberries and pecans; toss gently. Line pie plate with bottom crust. Add filling; dot with butter. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry-Pecan Pie
"Excellent. I've made this several times and love it"
"This recipe calls for a double-crust pastry...Where in the directions does it say to put on the top lattice crust that I see in the picture??"