To dress up breakfast, Romaine Wetzel tosses together a fruit medley, then dollops in with citrus-flavored topping. "I sometimes serve the orange cream as a dip alongside fruit," notes the Ronks, Pennsylvania subscriber.
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Strawberries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Divide strawberries and peaches among four small dishes. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel; fold in whipped topping. Dollop over fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Peach Cups in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p43