Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark
One of my annual traditions is to put together holiday food baskets for family and friends. When I saw dried strawberries at the store, I thought of using them to make a fruit-filled bark.—Susan Bikta, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3/4 pound
- 10 ounces white candy coating
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts, strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels; spread into prepared pan. Cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.