Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark
One of my annual traditions is to put together holiday food baskets for family and friends. When I saw dried strawberries at the store, I thought of using them to make a fruit-filled bark.—Susan Bikta, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3/4 pound
- 10 ounces white candy coating
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts, strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels; spread into prepared pan. Cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Originally published as Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.