Strawberry-Orange Spinach Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and mandarin oranges. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Whisk in yogurt.
- Divide spinach mixture among six salad plates. Top each serving with dressing and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 127 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 29, 2012
Not only is this a beautiful salad, it's so yummy too! The dressing is so easy but it's wonderfully creamy and sweet/tangy. I've made it twice and it's been a hit both times. This is one of my favorite salads now because it's so quick to make and eye-appealing and healthy too! Can't miss with this one.
Nov 5, 2010
This was so tasty that my family asks for it repeatedly.