Strawberry-Orange Spinach Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and mandarin oranges. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Whisk in yogurt.
- Divide spinach mixture among six salad plates. Top each serving with dressing and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 127 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Mar 29, 2012
Not only is this a beautiful salad, it's so yummy too! The dressing is so easy but it's wonderfully creamy and sweet/tangy. I've made it twice and it's been a hit both times. This is one of my favorite salads now because it's so quick to make and eye-appealing and healthy too! Can't miss with this one.
Nov 5, 2010
This was so tasty that my family asks for it repeatedly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.