Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 113 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
"I will try some goat cheese with this recipe the next time. Very tasty and easy to make"