Here's a tasty twist on the classic mimosa. To make this refreshing drink friendly for kids or mamas-to-be, substitute the champagne for lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. —Kelly Maxwell, Plainfield, Illinois
Featured In: 55+ Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 7 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 2 quarts)
- 3 cups orange juice
- 4 cups champagne, chilled
- Fresh strawberries and orange slices, optional
- Place half of the strawberries and orange juice in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Press through a fine mesh strainer. Repeat with remaining strawberries and orange juice.
- Pour a scant 2/3 cup strawberry mixture into each champagne flute or wine glass. Top with about 1/3 cup champagne. If desired, serve with a strawberry and an orange slice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Strawberry Mimosas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p209