Strawberry Mango Smoothies for 2 Recipe
Sometimes artificial sweeteners make food taste exactly that, artificial. Not so in these smoothies, they're delicious and creamy with lots of strawberry and mango flavor. They're perfect for breakfast, dessert or just an afternoon snack. Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 to 3 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 20-30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 100 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Strawberry Mango Smoothies for 2
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC