- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Mango Smoothies
"I have my own special mango strawberry smoothie recipe if don't like please put down a comment or review.-1 cup greek vanilla yogurt-1 teaspoon ciddimon-2 1/2 cup frozen strawberry-2 cup frozen or non-frozen mango slices,extra's to make it taste even better:-1 teaspoon expresso powder and 1 cup Juicy Juice brand strawberry-banana juiceThen blend in blender (suggestion: Vitamix blender) hope you enjoy! :-)"
"I am a type two diabetic. With all these low cal,natural fruit ingredients in recipes, its real easy for me to control my diabetes; an added plus is they are delicious. Thanks for posting!"