Strawberry Malted Mousse Cups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Fresh strawberries and mint, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until mixture becomes clear. Remove from the heat; cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine malted milk powder and creamer; whisk into gelatin mixture. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes; chill until set.
- Just before serving, dollop with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with berries and mint if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 20, 2012
I was looking for a recipe to use up some jello I had in my cabinet and to serve to my coworkers for my birthday. I made this with orange jello and got a ton of compliments.