Strawberry Mallow Pops
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 24 freezer pop molds or 24 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 99 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 10, 2011
Not so great. Had a chalkey consistancy.
Aug 28, 2010
I have had these before and they are delicious! Thanks for the suggestions to make them with less fat.
Apr 12, 2010
I thought it tasted exactly like strawberry cream cheese. It was alright...
Aug 18, 2008
I used fat free cream cheese,frozen unsweetened strawberries, 2 cups of miniature marshmallows, and partially thawed fat free Cool Whip. These were delicious, great for a hot summer day, and with a lot less calories and fat!
Jul 2, 2008
What a nice way to end a backyard cookout. My 3 grand babies (12, 7, & 5) made these and did a great job. The honey and marshmallows gave it just the right amount of sweetness and we used unsweetened strawberries. Still a very tasty treat!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.