Strawberry Lime Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1. Process all ingredients in a covered blender until smooth. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 172 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies
"Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!"