- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- In a blender, combine the water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries and ice cubes. Cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours or up to 3 months.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Lemonade Slush
"This is a summertime family favorite. We skip the club soda and use sprite or ginger ale. :)"
"My family asks me to make this every "summer" get together. We omit the club soda, they like it better that way."