Strawberry Kiwi Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey roasted almonds or toasted almonds
- 1. Place fruit in a serving bowl. Combine caramel topping and orange juice; drizzle over fruit. Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: May also be served over angel food cake, pound cake or ice cream.
1/2 cup: 112 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.