- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, dry pudding mixes and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Ice Cream Dessert
"easy to put together. When served it held up well without melting right away. this is a new favorite. Very creamy. Can't wait to try again with a different flovor ice cream, maybe black raspberry."