Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Additional walnuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Serve with assorted fresh fruit and additional nuts if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 28 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 8, 2013
Inspired by this recipe, I pureed 8 strawberries with 6oz of vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender and I loved the result! I used it as a dressing for a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, mango, dried cranberries and walnuts.