- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Additional walnuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Serve with assorted fresh fruit and additional nuts if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry-Honey Salad Dressing
"Inspired by this recipe, I pureed 8 strawberries with 6oz of vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender and I loved the result! I used it as a dressing for a salad with mixed greens, strawberries, mango, dried cranberries and walnuts."