Strawberry Fudge Torte
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 carton (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and extract until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Remove sides of springform pan; place crust on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with cream cheese mixture. Arrange strawberries on top; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 436 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 4, 2012
This was absolutely decadent! It was so rich and sinful. My guests loved it!
Sep 2, 2010
I was very impressed with how easy this dessert was to make and also the overall appearance but I wish the overall taste would have been better. The taste of this torte definitely has good intentions but there was WAY too much cream cheese mixture in my opinion and it was a little too sweet. I think if I would have used a third of the cream cheese mixture to make a nice thin layer on top and left everything else the same, it would have bee much better!
May 30, 2010
Looks beautiful and tastes amazing.