Strawberry Fruit Dip
I got this recipe from my husband's cousin. It's a refreshing treat during the summer months.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into strawberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.