Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a bowl, crush strawberries. Add food coloring if desired. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust; sprinkle with coconut. Chill until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 310 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for the great recipe. My family loved it. I used real whipped cream instead of frozen whipped topping. I added another layer of whipped cream on top, then added the coconut. I also added sliced strawberries for decoration. I will definitely make this again.