Strawberry Cream Crepes Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Softened butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup strawberry glaze
- 1. For crepes, in a bowl, whisk biscuit mix, egg, milk and vanilla. Grease an 8-in. nonstick skillet with a small amount of softened butter; pour 2 tablespoons batter into center of skillet.
- 2. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter to skillet as needed.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up.
- 4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine strawberries and glaze. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over crepes. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 336 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Cream Crepes
"I added about 1/3 cup powdered sugar to the crepe recipe. Although I didn't get to have any, my family ate them all very quickly. Also, I sliced a pint of fresh strawberries, since I had them, and mixed with 2 T sugar. Then let it set while I made everything else."