Strawberry Cream Crepes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, egg, milk and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until blended. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine strawberries and glaze. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crepes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 336 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 13, 2010
I added about 1/3 cup powdered sugar to the crepe recipe. Although I didn't get to have any, my family ate them all very quickly. Also, I sliced a pint of fresh strawberries, since I had them, and mixed with 2 T sugar. Then let it set while I made everything else.