Strawberry Cookie Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 148 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 15, 2010
This tastes incredibly good. I add a little lemon zest which ups the flavor. I have taken this many times to gatherings and everyone always raves about them. There are never any left. When going somewhere, I will take the filling in a resealable plastic bag and just cut off the edge and squirt on the cookie and then add the fruit. That way you don't have to worry about keeping a tray in the refrigerator at someone's house, just a bag to keep cold. Blueberries are also good with this recipe.