Strawberry Cookie Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar cookies (about 2-1/2 inches)
- 4 to 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon onto each cookie. Top with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 148 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 15, 2010
This tastes incredibly good. I add a little lemon zest which ups the flavor. I have taken this many times to gatherings and everyone always raves about them. There are never any left. When going somewhere, I will take the filling in a resealable plastic bag and just cut off the edge and squirt on the cookie and then add the fruit. That way you don't have to worry about keeping a tray in the refrigerator at someone's house, just a bag to keep cold. Blueberries are also good with this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.