Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 package (7 ounces) raspberry muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and berries. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Dot with butter.
- In another bowl, combine muffin mix and milk just until blended; drop by tablespoonfuls onto strawberry mixture. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 318 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 18, 2019
I made this using fresh strawberries and mixed berry muffin mix. Delicious easy dessert. Something a little different from my normal cobbler recipe!
Nov 20, 2009
This is really good with blueberries and blueberry muffin mix. Thanks for reminding me of this recipe. Will make this to take to a little "get-to-gather" later today.
Nov 19, 2009
This is one of the best recipes for cobbler that I have ever tried. It is so easy to make. I found that cherries also work well with this. I love how I don't have to spend a lot of money to make this recipe. Most cobbler recipes are either too doughy or doesn't have enough dough. This recipe has just the right amount. Every time I use this recipe, I get rave reviews.