I knew that clementines and strawberries would create a luscious combination in a fruit pop, and I have to say these are delicious! —Colleen Ludovice, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured In: 28 Easy No-Bake Summer Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 2 cups clementine segments (about 10), seeded if necessary
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- Place strawberries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among molds or cups. Top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Wipe food processor clean. Add clementines and orange juice; pulse until combined. Spoon over strawberry layer. Freeze, covered, until firm. Yield: 10 pops.
Originally published as Strawberry-Citrus Freezer Pops in Frozen Desserts 2014, p5