Strawberry Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, combine chicken and celery. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper; pour over chicken and toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 321 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Apr 18, 2016
Easy salad to throw together. I had to use pecans since family doesn't like almonds.
Apr 2, 2011
This salad was the perfect blend of flavors and the mint gave it a wonderfully fresh taste. I will definitely be making this every year when Strawberries come into season!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.