- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over sundaes. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Cheesecake Sundaes
"This was awesome, I changed the c/cheese to strawberry flavored c/cheese and omitted the icing sugar, and did not sweeten the strawberries. Thanks for the recipe!"
"Very good. I just crushed cinnamon grahams instead of mixing the graham cracker crumbs with cinnamon."