Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
Yum! Perfect on a summer afternoon, these cool treats taste like creamy strawberry cheesecake.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons strawberry drink mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves and quartered fresh strawberries
- 9 Popsicle sticks
- Place the milk, cream, pudding mix and drink mix in a blender; cover and process until blended. Let stand for five minutes or until soft-set; stir in strawberries.
- Place foil-lined muffin cups in a muffin pan; fill each liner with 1/3 cup strawberry mixture. Garnish with mint leaves and a strawberries. Cover pan with foil and insert sticks in the middle of each cup; freeze. Peel off liners to serve.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Nesquik brand drink mix.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 120 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.