Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Process 20 min./batch + freezing
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in your refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 234 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 4, 2017
We didn't worry about the fat content and made this with regular ingredients instead of fat-free or reduced-fat.It made a smooth, creamy ice cream - what you would expect from something with 'cheesecake' in the title! Tastes great with sliced strawberries or strawberry sauce on top!
May 3, 2009
This is very tasty. To give it a little added strawberry taste I subbed with strawberry flavored cool whip. Definitely a keeper, but I will have to cut the recipe in half the next time I make it - way too much for my 1 qt. ice cream maker.