Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Bri Emery’s recipe courtesy of Leslie Grow for designlovefestWant more holiday cheesecake and dessert recipes? Take a peek at our Sweets of the Season Guide. Get recipes >
Total TimeTotal Time: 5 Hours 30 min. (including refrigerating)
Makes48 cheesecake pops
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 16 HONEY MAID® Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- 3 packages (7 ounce each) BAKER'S Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Crumble cheesecake into a large bowl. Add strawberries; mix well. Shape into 48 balls, using about 1 Tbsp. for each. Roll in graham crumbs until evenly coated. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- MELT chocolate as directed on package. Dip cheesecake balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate; return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with any remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Bites in Philadelphia® Cream Cheese - Sweets of the Season
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.