Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (12 ounces) strawberry preserves
- Cut cookie dough into 25 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spread preserves over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over preserves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 192 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 5, 2015
I really enjoyed how easy these were to make! I didn't have any sugar cookie dough on hand, so I madey own crust, but they still didn't last long in my house!
Nov 16, 2014
What kind of cookie dough???
Dec 8, 2013
Looking fwd. to making these cheesecake bars as gifts.