Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Stir in strawberries. Cover tightly and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. May be stored in the refrigerate up to 1 week. Serve with English muffins, toast, waffles or pancakes.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 132 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 26, 2014
Very good. I think it would be good, too, with other berries. Be careful not to add too much of the puree, or the mixture won't set up well. I'll make this one again!
May 13, 2010
This is absolutely delicious!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.