- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cut into 24 slices
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly, warmed
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly crisp.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth; spread over one side of each slice of bread. Top with strawberries; brush with jelly. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forStrawberry Bruschetta
"I prepared this recipe this morning and it earns 5 stars right off the bat. Wonderful. I used English muffins and halved the recipe. It was absolutely delicious and we will definitely be having this again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."
"So easy & tasty! Huge party pleaser!"