Strawberry Broil Recipe
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Place the strawberries in an ungreased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine sour cream and cinnamon; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Broil until bubbly, about 3-4 minutes. Serve over ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 105 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Broil
"YUM! This was absolutely delicious. I made it for a Father's Day brunch for 26 people and everyone loved it -- kids too!"