Strawberry Breadstick Rolls
For a simple dessert, bake these sweet fruit-topped rolls that call for just six ingredients. They’re so yummy, your family may request them for breakfast, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and 2 teaspoons sugar; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not separate). Seal perforations; brush dough with butter. Combine brown sugar and remaining sugar; sprinkle over dough. Reroll, starting with a short end. Cut along seam lines.
- Place rolls cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with syrup. Serve with reserved strawberry mixture.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 227 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Maple Strawberry Breadsticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006