Strawberry Bavarian Torte Recipe
This beautiful make-ahead dessert is deliciously light...the perfect ending to any meal.
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 sponge cake, cut into cubes
- Additional whipped cream
- Whole strawberries for garnish
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add berries; allow to thicken partially. Fold in whipped cream. Fold in cake cubes; stir until well coated. Spread into a greased springform pan; cover and chill overnight. Remove from pan and place on a torte plate. Frost with whipped cream and garnish with berries. Yield: 10-12 servings
1 slice: 258 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Bavarian Torte
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC