Strawberry Banana Fluff
Desserts don't come any easier than this recipe, which is quite good, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 237 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Fluff in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.