Strawberry Banana Fluff
Desserts don't come any easier than this recipe, which is quite good, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately.