Strawberry Banana Fluff
Desserts don't come any easier than this recipe, which is quite good, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 237 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Fluff in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook