Strawberrry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops
We planted strawberries a few years ago and these tangy-sweet frozen yogurt pops are my very favorite treats to make with them! The options are endless. Try using other yogurt flavors like lemon, raspberry or blueberry. You may also substitute your favorite herb for the rosemary—or simply omit it. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop or lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries, vinegar, preserves and rosemary. Let stand 30 minutes; discard rosemary.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon strawberry mixture into each mold or paper cup. Repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 81 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Originally published as Strawberry Balsamic Yogurt Pops with essence of rosemary in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.