We planted strawberries a few years ago and these tangy-sweet frozen yogurt pops are my very favorite treats to make with them! The options are endless. Try using other yogurt flavors like lemon, raspberry or blueberry. You may also substitute the rosemary with your favorite herb or simply omit it. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
Featured In: 55 of Our Favorite Berry Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop or lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries, vinegar, preserves and rosemary. Let stand 30 minutes; discard rosemary.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon strawberry mixture into each mold or paper cup. Repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 pops.
Originally published as Strawberry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014