Strawberries with Chocolate Cream Filling Recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 18 large fresh strawberries, halved
- Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate. In a microwave, melt remaining chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon grated chocolate. Cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in the corner of a food-safe plastic bag; insert #21 star pastry tip. Fill the bag with cream cheese mixture.
- Place strawberries on a serving platter, cut side up. Pipe cream cheese mixture onto strawberries. Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forStrawberries with Chocolate Cream Filling
"Fresh and subtly sweet, these were the perfect little bite!"
"Se ve delicioso y facil. me puede decir alguna marca del whipped topping o donde conseguirlo?"
"chocolate and strawberries! It doesn't get much better then this! Mine didn't look nearly as pretty, but tasted good anyway!"
"Loved this! The chocolate and strawberries were a fantastic combination. Not overly sweet or rich, and pretty to look at!"
"I dipped the strawberries in a variety of chocolate first and then added the recipe as is. Not only does it look pretty but it tastes good too. Its is a little sweetness just like the recipe says. Thank you."
"great I made these several times and I will make these again i added 1/8 tsp"
"I made this for a home party I recently hosted and it was a huge hit!! I even posted it on my blog under my Receipe section.http://www.coffeewinetea.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=133&action=edit&message=1"
"These were pretty but lacked flavor. The reviewer that added powdered sugar to the mix was on the right track. The other reviewer that used the filling to decorate chocolate dipped berries probably had a lovely plate. But as is, it just didn't taste like anything in particular. Very disappointed."