VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. Cover and refrigerate 15-20 minutes. Just before serving, whip cream until stiff. Gently stir in orange juice.
- Fold in berries or serve individually in small bowls topped with the flavored cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries Romanoff in Country Woman July/August 1992, p37
Reviews forStrawberries Romanoff
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2009