Strawberries and Cream
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 quarts fresh whole strawberries, hulled
- Pastry bag or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag
- #18 open star pastry tip
- Crushed ice and fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme and cinnamon until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert star tip. Spoon filling into bag; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Quarter strawberries from the tip to the stem end without cutting completely through. Pipe filling into strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve on a bed of crushed ice and garnish with mint.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 26, 2013
These are tasty little bites. I only used 1/2 tsp cinnamon when I made them the first time and it was more then enough. The next time I made them I omitted the cinnamon and dipped half of the strawberry in melted chocolate. Delicious and they looked like I had spent hours on them.