These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season. I always receive rave reviews whenever I make them, " enthuses Karen Tysdal of Duluth, Minnesota.
Recommended: 14 Chocolate-Strawberry Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 55