Stir-Fry Snap Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- In a small skillet, saute beans in canola oil for 5 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil if desired, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until beans are tender and evenly coated with soy sauce mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 50 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 18, 2008
Our family has a recipe similar to this one. We don't bother with the garlic or onion powder though, and they still turn out great. I would suggest buying a really good quaility soy sauce, it makes a difference!