- 1 whitefish fillet (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fish on a 15-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Add the vegetables and sprinkle with lemon juice, parsley, lemon pepper and dill. Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open pouch and allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forSteamed Fish and Vegetables
"I used 3 small filets and dived the veggies and spices between them. It was bland but also had a dill weed taste overall."
"I don't cook much fish because I haven't found a good way of cooking it that is easy and for sure done perfect. I tried this recipe without the vegetables and it was really great and cooked perfect. Next time I will put vegetables I like in with it. Cooked perfect in time shown."