Steamed Fish and Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 whitefish fillet (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fish on a 15x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Add the vegetables and sprinkle with the lemon juice, parsley, lemon-pepper and dill. Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open pouch and allow steam to escape.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 19, 2011
I used 3 small filets and dived the veggies and spices between them. It was bland but also had a dill weed taste overall.
Mar 4, 2011
I don't cook much fish because I haven't found a good way of cooking it that is easy and for sure done perfect. I tried this recipe without the vegetables and it was really great and cooked perfect. Next time I will put vegetables I like in with it. Cooked perfect in time shown.