- 6 medium fresh artichokes
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Place the artichokes upside down in a steamer basket; place the basket in a saucepan over 1 in. of boiling water. Cover and steam for 25-35 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with artichokes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSteamed Artichokes with Lemon Sauce
"A++ dip. I made it with extra salt easoning plus double the pepper sauce."