- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freeze steak for 1-1/2 hours. Cut diagonally into 1/4-in. slices. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup into a small bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Thread beef ribbon-style on 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSteak on a Stick
"Delicious and fun to eat!!!"
"Delicious and fun to eat!"
"The sauce over powers the steak in my opinion. My husband and kids enjoyed it."