- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Combine vinegar, oil and soy sauce; pour over the steak. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. drain, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Slice into thin strips across the grain and place in a bowl. Add potatoes, green pepper, onions, parsley and dressing; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forSteak and Potato Salad
"It was delicious. I did serve it on a blend of greens."